- Accurate, aesthetically pleasing textures that stay true to the show
- Pony paintings
- Themed GUIS
- Mobs modeled after creatures from the show
- And, of course, chocolate rain
Ponycraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
**If you are experiencing lag while using this texture pack, download Optifine!**
How to install Ponycraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download Ponycraft Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Ponycraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2:
- Minecraft MCPatcher HD [1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Organics Modern and Realistic Resource Pack [1.7.4/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Organics Modern and Realistic Resource Pack [1.7.6/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Pokemon Trio Resource Pack [1.7.4/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Pokemon Trio Resource Pack [1.7.6/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Motion’s Textures REVIVED Resource Pack [1.7.4/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Motion’s Textures REVIVED Resource Pack [1.7.6/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2]
- Minecraft KotOR Resource Pack [1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Minecraft KotOR Resource Pack [1.7.6/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Minecraft Final Fantasy SNES Resource Pack [1.7.4/1.7.2]